Friday, March 8, 2013

LP3 Week 3


This was a very hard week again.  It seems that there is a lot of information that needs to be collaborative on before the submission of the assessment.  I have worked on being accountable and made every meeting.  I did some sole searching through a new bookmark that I found.  It states that there are things that you need to give up today, in order to receive tomorrow.  I have looked at my goals again with thoughts of changing a few of them.  This week I decided that I need to change my work schedule because it seems that I just cannot get everything accomplished in a day. The day is not long enough however it is too long.  The sacrifices seem to be harder this term then last.  I know the importance of following through and do not want to let my team down.  I have been very respectful and was better at giving creative criticism.  I also am very close to accomplishing a goal, waiting to hear back as to when I can take my managers license.

No comments:

Post a Comment